Irish slang for kissing someone.
(1) "I got the wear last night!"
(2) "So...Did you get the wear last night?!"
by Aideenx October 23, 2007
1. The phrase "wear it" originated with a meaning relating to humiliation. If someone did something humiliating or was humiliated in some way, they were "wearing it" or could be told to "wear it."
2. The phrase progressed to have a meaning related to drinking. A person is "wearing it" when they are either very drunk or hung over.
1. "Wear it Fuerst!"
2. "Last night, B Fuerst was wearing it, but you were wearing it a lot more."
"After drinking last night, I had to go to a meeting at 8 AM. I was wearing it until noon."
by Celibate Tiger March 26, 2008
Feeling like shit or being hung over.
"Your're wearing it"
"You're such a wear"
"I just wore it in math class"
by Jude Tortorella November 25, 2005
expression said to someone when they fall or do something stupid to make them feel worthless
scenario: The quarterback tries to make a pass but trips over his feet instead. The other team would then say, "wear it, biatch!"
by elizabeth November 1, 2004
If someones being a gimp, you can say they are " Wearing " This refers to them wearing a gimp mask, therefore being a gimp.
Boy 1: What the hell, why is that guy trying to steal a car?
Boy 2: Cause he's Wearing
Boy 1: oooooh.
Boy 1: Fuckin, i just battered some bloke.
Boy 2: Fuck sake, your wearing!
by Giuseppe Mask November 16, 2009
To "wear it" is is to be publicly humiliated and do nothing about it.
I can't believe I let him call me a fag.
Yeah, he made you wear it, you didn't even say anything afterwards.
by Brianna Volmer August 31, 2007