Men who are emotionally unavailable, due to patterns of dysfunctional love.
Unpredictable, dishonest, high ego, charming, full of charisma, completely irresistible, extremely seductive.
They hold your attention like nobody else, all out of an unconscious desire to prove constantly that they are real men by the number of conquests they can make, they actually need permanent external validation from different women, so they dont sense love with them, as they banalized them as objects to get attention or sex.
They get terrified of a woman getting too close to him.
Theres 2 ways of womanizers: cheaters or players.
6 Sure Signs You’re with a womanizer:
1) He rarely includes you in activities with his friends.
2) He only calls or comes by when he wants sex, or something he needs, and leaves mostly right afterward.
3) When you see him, it’s always during the week, or when it’s convenient for him, seldom is you who choose.
4) He won’t call you much after all, or replay your emotional text messages.
5) When you want to discuss his behavior, he will seduced you again and convince you its all about you, in your head, not him.
6) at the beginning he can be proud to show you his home, later on, You would rarely spend the night at his place. He can find many excuses to don't do that.
by Mia Kein September 7, 2014
A person (usually male) who plays with multiple women's emotions until he gets them to have feelings for him and then ends the relationships the second they do. Usually suffer from Peter Pan Syndrome because they just can't grow up and it's all a game to them.
by humblebee_66 June 5, 2017